Aug 2, 2005

Holy mother of GOD..cheney and rove interviewed the Supreme Court Nom..

This article just made my day..of course I nearly tossed my cookies when i saw who Bushie entrusted to interview the new clown prince of the supreme court..none other than: Dicky Cheney and Karl fucktard Rove. This really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy....NOT! The brothers grimm spoke with Roberts on May 3rd, they were figuring that the head cheese would be stepping down, not Sandra..The NY Times article also includes links to the 83 page"essay" that Roberts wrote in response to the 10 page questionaire from the Senate Judiciary Committee. The sumbitch is anything but brief evidently..this is not a bad thing i guess, being long winded..I will have to read his response this weekend..i dont have two hours to go over it now. The link to the article is embedded in the post title..enjoy!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.