Sep 26, 2005

Cindy Sheehan arrested..and so it begins..

Being a member of the left wing nut jobs since I was a teenager, I have been waiting for this to begin..I knew it would, I hoped Cindy would be a part of it, and it makes me sad that I can not take part in these demonstrations of free speech..I am too old and too physically screwed(two blown discs in my lower back)to take part in our right to protest this illegal war. The foreign press is covering her arrest more so than the talking heads from America..It was a dumb move on the part of Bushie to arrest her, gave her lots of media exposure..but I don't expect brains and intelligence out of this bunch of nimrods running our country.

When I did a google search on the words "cindy sheehan arrested" I got one National write up by ABC news..the rest were foreign writeups..sadly I think this is so fucked up..but what can you expect when Kate Moss's coke habit gets more coverage than Frist's bullshit..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.