Oct 27, 2005

Vietnam, the sequel

Today as I reflect on last nights events...I get real pissed..seriously I want the other shoe to drop in the latest saga of: Bush, As the world turns. A few people were in my same frame of mind last night, somber,reflective and fucking pissed that nothing has been done regarding the multitude of sins committed by Bush and his cronies.

Lets recap shall we?

Plamegate: Major offenders are Rove,Scooter and Cheney aka the Three Stooges.

Tommy DeLay: The bugman cometh..and he was smiling his ass off like he had his hands in someones pocket in that mug shot. Lets see him grin behind bars.

Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist: HCA insider trading: and he said its a blind trust..Laughing my ever-lovin ass off!

Ozzies non-wife Harriett throws in the towel. Guess the heat in the kitchen was getting to her.

A few of us whispered about it last night..the anticipation, its driving us nuts. Reminds me of the Nixon days. I refuse to count Clinton because having sex in the whitehouse, although very tacky did not cost hundreds of lives or billions of dollars.

Next time we take the gloves off. Next time we get vocal..I know I will.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.