Feb 27, 2006

Halliburton fucking US and didn't even kiss US first.

No way..they are NOT making that kind of cash off the American people..Jesus Christ in a thong..there is NO WAY they are getting paid for their overruns, their nasty food, their tainted water...all the bullshit they have pulled on the American Public and the soldiers during this friggin war..what in the blue hell is the government thinking..here, let me put it in plain english:
The Army has decided to reimburse a Halliburton subsidiary for nearly all of its disputed costs on a $2.41 billion no-bid contract to deliver fuel and repair oil equipment in Iraq, even though the Pentagon's own auditors had identified more than $250 million in charges as potentially excessive or unjustified. Thats Billion..not million..look at the cost of this war..and who is benefitting.

Their contract was NO BID..they got it hands down..without a fight, without a fuss..its GOOD BUSINESS..for them. The governments own auditors said they were fucking us in the ass..literally and figuratively to the tune of..are you ready????...250 MILLION LARGE.

They, as in the government..meaning the military aka the Army..are going to say..FUCK IT and pay Halliburton..

The Army has decided to reimburse a Halliburton subsidiary for nearly all of its disputed costs on a $2.41 billion no-bid contract to deliver fuel and repair oil equipment in Iraq, even though the Pentagon's own auditors had identified more than $250 million in charges as potentially excessive or unjustified. I figured I would repeat the numbers..just in case you really didn't grasp them.

This..sportsfans..is such BULLSHIT..its why we went to war in the first place, inspite of the horseshit reason the Shrub's administration gave us..to make these companies rich..disgustingly rich..WAR IS GOOD BUSINESS...if you are a large multi-corporational company like Halliburton.

How can they make an argument for paying these bastards? HOW?????? What makes it ok? Don't tell me its in the heat of war..thats total bullshit. It makes me sick to my stomach. We have people sleeping in hallways after Katrina..or six to a hotel room who don't deserve that kind of treatment..but its OK to pay these bastards their pound of flesh for whatever reason they use to justify their cost overruns.

I am so disgusted with this shit..it makes no sense..it kills me..it hurts to know that its OK to fuck the taxpaying public and the victims of Katrina..so this one company..Tricky Dicks boyz..can make a friggin ton of cash off our backs, off the dead soldiers. Rip off my purse why don't ya Dick??? I can't afford your gas prices, but by all means..fuck me in the ass over this shit..I love how my tax dollars fill the coffers of these bastards..They dont look at the pump prices as they drive by..but I fucking do..ya bastards.

The link to this madness is here at Truthout.org.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.