Feb 10, 2006

Quote of the day...

I think that everyone is kind of confused about the information they get from the media and rightly so. I'm confused about the information I get from the media.--- Bob Woodward

I am not part of the media. I am only a blogger and as such I do NOT have to give you an unbiased view..its my blog and its my views...with backup of course.

So..if you don't like my view of the world..then don't read it..suck it up and deal.

(The latter addresses a rightwing nutjob that is like a fly..he eats shit and bothers people. Go away little boy, you won't be getting comment space on MY blog.)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.