Mar 29, 2006

3800 Bakersfield students walk out of class and protest Immigration changes.

I think my blogger buddy over at Bako Carpetbagger did the greatest service to our students walking out today in response to the changes in the Federal Immigration law. Please go check it out here. His blog doesnt allow comments but you can email him if you so desire. Its a very heartfelt post on today's events, and I am sure nothing close to the writeup our local rag, the Californian will provide its readers with tomorrow.

3800 students is the number that the police department put on the protest..fyi.

oh yeah..AHNOLD was in town today too..ass-kissing some female business owners.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.