Mar 8, 2006

Vanity Fair has an interview with Abramoff.

I used to read that mag..it had some decent interviews when Tina Brown ran it. Their new issue has an "indepth" interview with Jackie. Some tidbits about Jackie's relationship with some fine, upstanding Repubes..

On Newt Gingrich, who says he doesn't know Jackie:
"I have more pictures of [Newt] than I have of my wife."

On Conrad Burns:
"Every appropriation we wanted [from Burns's committee] we got. Our staffs were as close as they could be. They practically used Signatures as their cafeteria. I mean, it's a little difficult for him to run from that record."

And the best one..about going to jail..
"Let me teach English, history, music. Or let me sweep floors at the reservation. Instead you'll be paying to feed me to sit in a jail."

Sorry Jackie..thats one bill I don't mind paying..feeding your dumbass in jail. I just hope Krazy Karl and Tricky Dick get the same pleasure. Oh, the other quote that just drove me up a wall by Jackie: "I was the best thing the Indians had going"..

Link to the PDF version of the entire Vanity Fair article is here..sorry its the only one I could locate..plus..wtf is up w/my fonts in this post?


Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.