Apr 13, 2006

Here's a bible verse for those rightwing religious nutjobs..

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”

So all you self-righteous sumbitches can kiss my ass and take a long walk off a short pier. Quit waving the flag, envoking the name of God or Jesus like the "right" is the only group of people that love America. We all love it here. It beats living in fucking Mexico in a cardboard slum with piss running down the middle of the street and water that I wouldn't wash my dog in.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.