Apr 21, 2006

Scotty's welcome letter to the next Press Secretary.

This is posted over at HuffPo by the lovely and talented Bob Cesca. It's friggin hysterical folks..just a real good way to start your day.. or if its too late to do that..(its 6am here), then consider it a little pick-me-up for the rest of your day..Either way..check it out...just a snippet of it here:

To the Next Press Secretary:

If you're reading this, I've officially resigned from the White House Press Office -- Guckertland -- and you've been appointed to take over by The Great & Powerful Decider Who Hears Voices. Knowing that you're walking into a propeller, I thought I'd be a pip and help to ease your pain with some advice.

The rest of this gem is here. Thanks to Bring it On's Jet for the link.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.