May 26, 2006

Al Gore on AirAmerica this morning..

Hey..my happy ass got up at 4:00 A fuckingM this morning to hear him.

Besides the topic of Global Warming, he said we are in the throes of a "Democracy Crisis"..good point Al.

He also said Condo won't run...personally I agree on this point. The "H" word didn't come up that I heard, I have been frantically rebuilding my site here since I blew it up messing with the html on some section or another whilst waiting for the live interview to start. Christ,that sucked..but I digress..

It was Rachel Madow's show. She brought up how she was the one that held up a huge banner and heckled his ass when he was on the campaign trail many moons ago. She was demanding Aids money for Africa. She wanted to know if he would support that kind of activism on behalf of Global WarmingHe kinda glossed over her statement by saying he believes citizens need to work within the system,and they have many options to do so..

So he isn't THAT big an activist is he? hmmmmm.....

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.