May 10, 2006

Poor folks are now subsidizing the rich..thats a switch.

One of my favorite emails every morning is from TomPaine.com. I love the writers, and I love the topics..not the usual rants and ravings stuff. Intelligent, well written and well researched articles.

Today I get this one. Its a goodie..you need to check it out if your bored or what a good read. Its called "The Welfare Kings" by Dean Baker. Dean is the co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research.

I am organizing a nice lil event for MoveOn tomorrow so I am very busy..and most likely won't post till this weekend..take care my dear reader..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.