May 19, 2006

When no news is bad news.

Seems today will not be Fitzmas day. This makes me sad as I am sure it does many others. TruthOut and Jason Leopold are taking a huge, nasty hit today. I have read many articles this week either backing Leopold or slamming him, very few are in the middle on this it seems. Those who support him are waiting to see what comes out this afternoon from Truthout. TruthOut has stated they will be issuing a statement later today via an email I just received from them. I have no feelings either way on Leopold's agressive reporting on the Rove indictment. I want to see how he handles this situation. I know all about his history, many writers have been more than willing to draw and quarter him based on his track record with several media outlets and various problems in his personal life.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.