Jul 30, 2006

CSN&Y and why they are topical today.

It was a week ago today I saw them in Fresno, the concert started right about now. I cried when they played "Find the cost of Freedom" and showed the face of every single soldier killed in Iraq. This is about their tour and its done by Patrick Murphy who is running for office in PA. His website is here. All their songs sadly ring true today, and Neils Living With War bitch slaps the Shrub's administration good, we even had the words up on a screen so we could all sing along..which most did btw. Its nine minutes but its worth the time.Thanks to Down with Tyranny for having this up on his site for me to steal.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.