Sep 1, 2006

Today is a call to action: IMPEACH!


Its a solidarity move withThis site they want everyone to set their blog to open to the picture I have in my header. You can click the link and visit the blogs participating..its a long list. If I knew how to do it, I would set it up to be the opening to my blog..but my skills in template workarounds is relatively limited. It' supposed to start at noon...but I don't know "who's" noon they mean..mine or the east coast..I have been under the weather alot lately, my dear reader..

So I said the Hell with it, and just set it up as is..and starting early..With my back..we can never be too sure when I will be awake..

Think about the last time a sitting Prez went through Impeachment..It was for a BLOW JOB..and not being truthful about said bj...

Has our current administration lied to us about anything in the last five years, and was it for something that caused people to die in the name of our country??? Did the Decider-in-Chief fiddle while NOLA went under water, does he continue to hang out to dry the citizens of the Gulf? Has he called the constitution a "piece of paper", and he continues to defy the amendments listed in that document?

The only people Clinton's bj hurt were the three people involved..and thats it folks! It was a tacky, raunchy thing to do..but no one died because of it..or because Clinton lied about it.

Impeach George Bush!

Or at the very least consider it as an option after the election in November..make that sumbitch responsible for his actions. For all the actions done in his name and the name of the United States of America. Restore Peace and Respect in our country and around the world for what we used to stand for, before that village idiot took office.

Tag:

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.