Oct 4, 2006

KO was on Letterman tonight.

And for anyone that hasn't a clue..KO is Keith Olbermann. The former SportsCenter guy who now talks politics, and from the left side of his head too.

yeah yeah yeah..he talks about shit I want to hear. He talks about how horrible the right is. He tells us what a fucking asshole Bill O'Reilly is and anyone that believes the bullshit that spews from his yap.

It was friggin great. he was funny, he was graceful, and he didnt' miss a beat. If you missed it, your s.o.l..

Shit outta luck dude..

Because, I liked Keith when he anchored SportsCenter, and there is only one thing I like better than politics. I love him as a political pundit.Whoever writes his stuff..

Marry me. I will make you the happiest person in the entire fucking world. I promise. If KO writes his own stuff..the offer still stands.

Anyone else, need not apply.

Tags:

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.