Nov 2, 2006

Keith Olbermann's "Special Comment" last night for the President.

It kept me thinking about it for hours. Keith has been enboldened lately and he evidently was very upset that people would take Kerry's comment as directed to the soldiers. The rightwing has had a field day with his "bad joke". To see the video of KO's "special comment" aimed at the President, you can go here. I want MSNBC to get all the hits they can on this video and transcript, so I won't be reprinting it here. But its a doozy and worth the watch. The transcript is 4 pages long..so watch the video. It might take awhile to load the video, its getting an incredible amount of hits today, since many folks are linking to it. I know the Ole Blue,The Heretic doesn't watch TV, but I hope you watch this my friend :)

Tags:,,,,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.