Nov 25, 2006

My niece will spend Christmas in Afganistan

I am going out of my mind. I just can't process the info I received.

I just spoke with my niece Christina. All 5 ft, 95 lbs of her will be shipped off to Afganistan Dec 6th as an Intel Officer for the Army. She doesn't speak a word of their convoluted language and I think her M16 weighs almost as much as she does. This pic was taken at her 21st birthday party two years ago. Thats her brother, the high-school sophmore, and yes he is taller than her.

This god-forsaken war has now become personal. God help George Bush because I am one highly pissed off american. She has been told she will be there at least a year. I am going to go have a nice cry now.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.