Nov 23, 2006

What to give thanks for?


I really would like to give thanks for all the soldiers being home from Afganistan and Iraq..but of course that isn't possible this year. I would like to give thanks for poverty being wiped out in the past year, both here and abroad. I really would like to give thanks for the end of despotic leaders that have never been to war, but constantly wage it....

But I can't. So I will be thankful for a new group of pol's running the show in DC.

I hope next year at this time I can be thankful that they forced change upon the despots running the world. I hope that Darfur will be coming around to some kind of normalcy, without people being raped, murdered and starved in the name of some fucking asshole with a huge ego trip going on.

I will be satisfied with my fantasy football teams kicking some ass this weekend, because there is very little nationally and globally to be thankful for..perhaps next year my dear reader?

*Image stolen from Deadspin, a decent sports blog,even if it is owned by a huge corporation.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.