Dec 30, 2006

Almost at the 3k mark, protests planned and the Pentagon wants Billions o Bucks

Damn..all this on a Saturday? I am trying to busy myself with reading. My back is killing me with the temperature at 40 freaking degrees at high noon here. The dampness doesn't help. So whilst I listen to the Metropolitan Opera, I read..

Pentagon to Request Billions More in War Money

Oh man, that just jacked my jaw...Sure that will be enough? How do you plan to fund this expenditure?

Bombings killed at least 68 people in Iraq. Just another day in the War on Terror, right? God, when I was watching the sunrise in Baghdad last night..the talking head said he didn't know if people were shooting off guns to celebrate Saddam's demise or just the usual sectarian violence..wtf is wrong w/this picture?

But this one gave me hope that people are still pissed off enough to get out and bitch: U.S. death toll in Iraq seen spurring anti-war protests. I don't know if I will make this one, but I hope I will. I have to see what's happening where and how close..long trip ain't in the cards right now.

I might switch to some blues after today's headlines..but right now "The Magic Flute" sounds good.



Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.