Dec 19, 2006

Into the land of the heathens I merrily go...

I will be heading here today, Tuesday. Life is more than politics..its good booze on occasion and good music. Gambling isn't my thang, but it keeps the ball and chain occupied..so have a good week. I will blog from there, the hotel has wireless thank god. I have no idea if I will make any sense...we shall see. But enjoy your week my dear reader..Stop and smell the gardenias..its good for the soul. The cat below represents what my usually docile signature cat does when he goes to sin city. He lets down his hair..and lights up the occasional smoke whilst he makes a few bets on the remaining football games this week before the playoffs.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.