Dec 8, 2006

The ISG report..the Cliff Notes version

This article purports to list all 79 friggin points in the ISG report. I really would like to take their word for it, since I do not even want to attempt to tackle a 160 page report that will bore me to sleep if the truth be known.

I feel bad at admitting this. I feel everyone should read everything in order to insure they know exactly what is what. But in reality..how many actually will read every last word?

Its not my call. But for anyone that HAS read the entire report..let me if this article is correct about each and every one of those 79 points ok?

Thanks, and carry on my dear reader

Tags: , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.