Feb 1, 2007

John Edwards has hired one of our own.

Shakespeares Sister is now part of Edwards campaign. She has accepted a job with his campaign committee. You can read what she has to say about it on her blog here. I respect her and I think she will add plenty to his run for the highest office. She pulls no punches and she doesn't suffer fools easily. Stop by and congratulate her if your of mind to do so.

On a different note, I have started up physical therapy again. This should be good news but the fact is..my workers compensation insurance company are such assholes, that I have been without PT for months now..so its like starting all over again. How much blogging I will do depends on the level of pain I experience. If Tuesday is any indication..I will be medicated up to my eyeballs quite a bit..so forgive me if my posts seem out there..its the drugs people...not moi.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.