Mar 17, 2007

March on LA today thousands turn out to Protest the War

Ok, I am back from the trek over the mountains to L.A. Below is my photo essay with music of course..the wonderful Richard Thompson's music.

We were 6,000 strong according to estimates..All colors and ages along with the rich and the poor..we all spoke as one voice today..our voices echoing in the concrete valley of Hollywood Blvd. We showed our solidarity with the March on the Pentagon and it felt great to be among thousands of people of like mind and spirit.

It was a long day and it ended with some dickwad smashing into my car less than five miles from home. Ain't that a bitch folks, I ask..Ain't that a bitch?

Anyway..here is my lil essay..We had stars like Martin Sheen, but I only took pics of the folks like you and I. They aren't the best pics..but hey..it was a LONG day. Oh..I wasn't the only nutjob from here..our usual suspects went..I pick them out in the video for you :)

I have culled pics from all the worldwide marches today..and brothers and sisters..there were plenty! I will make a video of that one for tomorrow. I think Neil Young's Impeach the Prez will go quite well with that one..don't you?



tags: , , , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.