May 23, 2007

Today is Monica-day up on Capitol Hill


Around 7 AM pacific time TODAY..the hearing will commence my dear reader.The House Hearing with Former White House Liaison for the DoJ, Monica Goodling will be available on TV via CSPAN3. If your at work or outside the U.S., you can watch it online at the CSPAN website here. If your workplace has scrooge-like qualities and you can't watch streaming video..then you can listen to the proceedings via CSPAN radio here.

Also, TPMmuckraker will provide us with the important grilling, I mean questioning via their live-blogging AND YouTube videos..God, I simply love them for that. I will probably post them here as the hearing progresses. I CAN NOT WAIT for Henry Waxman to get his shot at her, it better be worth the build-up and the hype. She is already trying to withhold documents..DoJ documents I might add.

So pop some popcorn, get comfy if you can and lets see what this witch has to say, after all..they had to cough up immunity to get this bible-thumping, wannabe lawyer to testify.

Tags: , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.