Aug 12, 2007

Gonzo visits Iraq..I kid you not!

"I am pleased to see firsthand ... the progress that the men and women of the Justice Department have made to rebuild Iraq's legal system and law enforcement infrastructure,"

That, my friends and neighbors is from the piehole of Alberto Gonzales. His numbers are so dismal at home..he is drumming up support in Iraq now. Excuse me whilst I laugh my ever-loving ass off at this article in the Press Enterprize.

Abu Gonzales drug a few friends along with him; Michael Sullivan, director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and John Clark, director of the U.S. Marshals Service and some other not-so-lucky folks from the DoJ.

Nothing like spending your summer vacation in the Green Zone for a photo op with Gonzo.

tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.