Aug 29, 2007

Hey Brotha..can you spare $50 Billion?


Thats the magic number Bush is now asking for to support the war effort in the middle east.

WTF did he do with the money they gave him a couple of months ago one might ask..According to the CommonDreams writeup:

The 50 billion dollars would be in addition to the 460 billion dollars in the fiscal 2008 defense budget and 147 billion dollars in a pending supplemental bill to fund the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

This is SUCH bullshit..pure, unadulterated bullshit. The Dem's need to cut off any more funding on this war. They need to go to NUTZ R US and rent a set for everyone.

I am out of town for the next 10 days..but I have internet..so I will be online but not as much as usual..that pool and jacuzzi are calling me :P

Artwork by The Worried Shrimp

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.