Aug 28, 2007

Recommended Reads...

First, a humble thank you Chuck at The Divided States of Bu$hmeriKa for honoring me with the following award, and damn him for making me blush as well:


I am now rightly obligated to pass this award on to ONLY TWO OTHER BLOGS and link to the blog that bestowed this award on me (which I have done above). This is very difficult because I read plenty of blogs that are deserving,when I am able. Since I have to narrow my choices down to only two, I'll send this award on to the following two people that strongly believe in what they say:

Dave Away from Home

I heart Dave, he is spot on when he comments here and he does not mince words when it comes to corruption and the bullshit within our current administration. His insight makes me always think..and lord knows thats a good thing. It's a wonderful blog and should be on everyone's reading list.

My second choice is made because this woman speaks her mind, and she does it damn well. She's not shy by any stretch of the imagination. I love her spunk, intelligence and witty humor and I enjoy reading her daily. She delivers her pov with a wonderful snark and your missing alot if you don't read my dear ABB:

Angry Black Bitch

Please check them out. They are great and wonderful progressives that say things we all need to hear, and sometimes they walk to a different drummer and thats a damn good thing. We all need these types of folks in our blogging lives and I am proud to have read their wise words.

Now in the wise words of someone, I forget who...lets take the bastards in this administration down, ok?


Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.