Sep 3, 2007

Laborers Day...

Yes, I know..its a play on words, but who else works so hard for so little in return? Who else breaks their back only to be called undocumented, illegal..and worse..wetback? I salute the roughly 12 million immigrants from south of our border who only want to provide a better life for their family by doing the jobs very few American’s would do. I am sick of these hard-working people being drawn and quartered by the extreme right and blamed for every ailment and problem we have here in America. I am angered, watching these immigrants work tirelessly for huge corporations who reap the benefits of their labor while these same captains of industry talk shit about how these same immigrants are ruining our economy and our country by refusing to learn english…or even worse..singing our fucking national anthem in spanish.

I wish to honor those who traveled so far from their homes and their families to come to America and bust their ass for the tiniest of paychecks. I want to honor all the men and women that literally walk hundreds of miles in the sweltering heat just for the chance to work like a dog and be treated, many times, worse than one.

And finally, I want to wish all laborers a better day, a better life if they manage somehow to become American citizens. So that one day they too can watch as their job is exported to some third world country in the name of corporate profits…ah the irony.


Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.