Oct 1, 2007

Blog for Burma on Thursday Oct 4th..

As my new header image states, this coming Thursday will be the day that people all over the world are writing a post about Burma..aka Myanmar. The site that is chronicling and leading this event is located here. If you would like to publicize the event, here is the graphics page for their site.

So far, the U.S. isn't very well represented..which frankly doesn't surprise me. Europe however is well-represented, probably because their media is paying more attention to the horrible situation. There is a sign-up page for individual blogs as well as forums and group blogs. I hope some of my readers will join. I know that there are plenty of countries which are seeing death and destruction at the hands of their leaders and military..Darfur is another one. But we all do what we can when we can..and this issue can not be ignored.

Tags: , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.