Oct 22, 2007

I won't be posting about politics..


My entire family is in the fires path in San Diego. One sister and her family have already been evacuated and my dad is hemmed in by flames and all the major freeways are closed..so he has no way out. Another sister is told to evacuate but its not mandatory yet for her.

Its more important to me than politics at this time. I am sure you understand. I watch the live feeds on the internets and I call them all every half hour. It's all so fucked up.

Thank you for your understanding..but I can't concentrate on anything but the firestorms in San Diego. my place of birth and my favorite place on earth. I was just there less than a week ago. Over 500 homes are lost in San Diego so far....

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.