Oct 28, 2007

Sunday morning blogs worth reading


Today is a damp and dreary Sunday here in the San Joaquin valley. But it's a good sports day for moi, so I am not in a writing mood. For those in a reading mood, here are some good posts up at Sirens Chronicles:

Donatra gives us her reasons for being a proud Liberal.

BibleBelted makes his case for why Bush43 and Manson were separated at birth.

Another post in their series on the 14 Points of Fascism and how they relate to the extreme right and BushCo in particular. This one is on sexism.

And, the Angry Dakota Democrat gives us a goodie on the flap generated by the reichwing nutjobs over what ended up to be a non-issue: Soros ownership of a health insurance corporation.

Last, but not least by any means..Dave links to a good read and gives us his take on an Esquire article about why Iran is the new Iraq..but its not really new..ya know what I mean?

There you have it..some good reading for a Sunday afternoon my dear blogging buds. I have to go park my ass in front of the boob tube for my Sunday sports extravaganza which starts with football, moves to stockcar racing and ends with hopefully a BoSox World Series win. :)

Tags: , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.