Nov 14, 2007

We ALL need to be this committed to ending the war.

From Big Brass Blog we get something that happened this weekend in WA. Bless them all, bless them for being committed enough to use the same tactics we did during the Vietnam war. All the emotions came flooding back to me as I watched this video..all the pain, the mace, the batons beating me on my back, hosing it up forever..it made me so emotional I can't even begin to tell you. My hands are still shaking as I write this. Bless you guys in Olympia WA..bless every man and woman that is so committed to ending this war. We need these types of civil disobedience actions in every city and every state. Clog up their friggin courtrooms.

Why don't we do this now? Why doesn't the Peace Movement go to this extreme for THIS war?

Is it because people don't give a damn enough this time around? You tell me my dear reader..you tell me. I would risk what I have left of my health to take part in these types of actions again..will you?



EDIT: here is the video of the police pepperspraying the protesters who are NOT resisting arrest or doing anything other than standing there protesting..cocksuckers.


Tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.