Nov 10, 2007

Who voted for Mukasey....

The final tally was 53 to 40, with six Democrats and one independent joining Republicans to vote in favor of Mukasey, which was the lowest level of support for any attorney general since 1952.

To see who the turncoats were, besides DiFi and Chuckie Schumer..click here. Let me save you the time..here they are:

Bayh (D-IN)
Carper (D-DE)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Nelson (D-NE)
Schumer (D-NY)

I am looking at my blog buddies from Indiana..you know who you are..you better turn Bayh's ass out the next election..he is a scumsucking waterboard-supporting man. I will be working to get DiFi's ass out of her seat..she has been there long enough, Damn DINO's.

Tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.