Dec 24, 2007

Ron Paul, good for progressives? Oh please..

Rob from OpEdNews did a piece recently about how he supports Ron Paul and why other progressives should as well. After I choked on my morning cuppa and read it several times, I was astonished that he would go the route he took to make his point. I guess in the long run, if you have to pick a Rethug to support, RP would stand a better chance than any of the rest of the current crop of jackasses.

But not with this Leftwing Nutjob folks..no sir, no way, no-fucking-how. Now, if I had to live under a Rethug rule..I guess then perhaps I might be able to say Paul would be the best of the slimy lot..but not by much, if at all.

Back to Mr. Kall's writeup. He also posted it over at DailyKos and was promptly tarred and feathered by a bunch of wingnuts. I know..not all Kos folks are wingnuts..but they surely don't like individuals that hold alternative pov's to theirs..thats a fact. You can be as liberal as they come but if you somehow step on their Kos-like toes..all hell breaks loose and they come gunning for ya and want you banned asap. Well, I slogged through many of the OpEd comments and the DailyKos comments where I found the following video:



I heart this guy..really I do..I like how he thinks about Ron Paul and other issues. His blog is pretty good although not current, I might add as is his KosBlog. So, just consider this a little YouTube and blog-whoring for James Risser a good progressive voice in the vast Blogosphere that must have a busy life since he isn't blogging regularly any longer.

Tags: , , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.