Jan 30, 2008

Edwards will end it where he began..NOLA


AP states he will not throw his support to either Hillary or Obama today, this per an unidentified advisor to his campaign. His populist message appealed to me more than any of the others besides Kucinich. I now have no idea who I will vote for next Tuesday.

Also, Edwards is calling it a "suspension" of his campaign..for obvious reasons.

A good site that lays out the delegate dance and such is located here. H/T to Washington Independent's Holly Yeager for pointing it out on their site this morning.

Edit: Here is Edwards goodbye speech.


Tags:

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.