Jan 20, 2008

I think I have become one of these..

This post by a fellow blogger seemed to nail it quite well for me and my new frame of mind lately..is that bad?

Well, I know its not good..but seriously..don't many of us feel like that since the dawn of the "Spineless Democratic Congress"? Say it with me now..I.am.a.political.nihilist. Ok, then don't..but you know you want to ;>P

Nannie has said she will keep impeachment off the table..I mean recently said it again..as pointed out by Christopher here. Pelosi deserves the lowest rung in hell for that stand. I really don't give a rat's ass if it causes division within the nation..how the hell is that any different than the entire "hate the gays", "long live Jesus", "cronyism is good" type of politics practiced by the Republicans the last decade or so?

You got your closeup Ms. Pelosi..now get the fuck off the stage.

Tags:

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.