Jan 17, 2008

Mitt Romney-The Candidate most folks want to get into a barfight with.

This snark and sass is courtesy of the folks at The Onion. I need some snark in my life lately. Too many things are depressing the living shit out of me. The state of the economy, the world and my personal pocket book..just to name a few of them. I am so bummed lately I had given serious thought to throwing in the blogging towel..but Betmo talked me out of it. I heart that woman for taking the time to talk me off the edge of the abyss. ;>)


Poll: Mitt Romney Is Candidate Most Voters Want To Get Into Bar Fight With

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.