Jan 28, 2008

Well, that was 53 minutes I will never get back..

Could the Republican's give the Idiot-in-Chief any more standing ovations? Christ almighty what a bunch of ass kissers.

I bet myself he would toss in 9/11, and true to form he did..at least twice.

He mentioned how Iraq voted for the first time..that was over three years ago you nimrod.

He again made it obvious by using the same tired rhetoric about keep America safe is tied to his worthless Protect America Act that expires at the end of this week. He also tossed in protecting the Telco's from litigation.

His bullshit and bravado about the economy made me queasy as hell when I heard this line:

"Americans can be confident about our economic growth," Bush said. "But in the short run, we can all see that growth is slowing."

Oh for the love of Pete..you lying sack of sheep shit. It hasn't been strong in years. Replacing $14 bucks an hour jobs for $7 bucks an hour jobs isn't what Americans have in mind.

I need to get another glass of wine..

Oh..and Tweety's remark about Condi did make me spit wine across the room..wtf was that all about?

Edit: Crooks and Liars has Tweety's comments which I filched and present here..in case you missed them.


Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.