Feb 9, 2008

Bombing is a great way to make friends and influence people.


Just ask the folks that live in a cluster of villages in the Latifiya district south of Baghdad if you don't believe me.

What's that you say? It has the opposite effect? Well damn, how did that happen?

Thank the mental midgets that called for the Jan. 10 attack by bombers and F-16 jets of those villages I mentioned earlier.

Human Life..it just isn't worth what it used to be..like everything else in this world that has been controlled by the Rethugs for 12 straight years.

Democrats have one helluva job straightening shit up don't they? The republican's have been retiring and refusing to run for reelection en mass for the last six months. The rats are abandoning ship, they see the writing on the wall. Situation; FUBAR.

100 years in Iraq, it gives me nightmares I swear.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.