Feb 15, 2008

The DEA's newest tactic: Threaten the landlords.


I swear..as Buddha is my witness..these bastards have better things to do with our money and their time. And this really jacks my friggin jaw:

U.S. Attorney Joseph Russoniello said he thought most people who claimed to be patients did not need marijuana.

What kind of horseshit line is that? Got any facts to back that crap up pal?

I didn't think so..yet you spew that bullshit as an excuse to deny everyone the ability to use cannabis as a medical treatment that works far better than many of the traditional medications issued by doctors that have thousands of side effects, and many of them serious and deadly. I can not believe the war on drugs has stooped this friggin low..but then..under the Republicans..I can.

Meth, crack and plenty of other illicit street drugs destroy families and lives..yet these fuckwits spend out tax dollars harassing state-sanctioned cannabis dispensaries and now scaring the shit out of landlords. Fuckwittery anyone?

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.