Feb 19, 2008

Jason Leopold no longer working for TruthOut

Update: Just got a response to my email from Jason. He is working on getting out his own online political magazine entitled: BackgroundBriefing.org. He hopes to premiere it sometime in Mid-March. I will of course notify folks when it is up and running. Jason has done some fantastic work on numerous fronts, so I look forward to his new endeavor.

I just received an email from TruthOut stating very succinctly that Jason Leopold is no longer writing for them. I am well aware of his ups and downs but have always considered him a good writer and excellent investigative reporter. From the email:

To Our Readership and Friends,

Jason Leopold is no longer employed by Truthout.

Jason is a truly gifted reporter, and his efforts on behalf of Truthout have been greatly appreciated.

There may be some speculation that this announcement is connected in some way to Truthout's reporting of the Karl Rove indictment matter. It is not. At the time of our reporting on the Rove matter we stood by the factual accuracy of our reports, and we stand by them now.

We sincerely wish Jason the best of luck.

Marc Ash, Executive Director - t r u t h o u t


I don't know if he walked or was pushed..strange, very strange...

Tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.