Feb 29, 2008

On the road again...


I will be traveling today for a 10-day stint of house/dog sitting at a palatial estate in the wine country of Temecula.

I also have a massive migraine. Ah well..such is life.

In any case, I would like to suggest that you visit Sirens Chronicles today, we have plenty of political fare for you to digest over there. It's as varied as the wonderful writers, the latest subjects and issues tackled are guaranteed to make you think:

Dizzy Dezzy on the latest Republican Sex Scandal.

Betmo on Obama's open letter to the LGBT community.

Angry Black Bitch ponders a post-bullshit America.

Karen and Rachel discuss the religious wingnuts and conservatives and their culture of death.

There are plenty of archives..please do visit..I will return to ranting and raving tomorrow morning as I sit pool-side with the puppies in the warm California sun ;>)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.