Feb 21, 2008

The story behind the McCain story.

TNR has posted the article that forced the NYT's hand on the McCain bomb yesterday. I will read it shortly. TNR has fallen from grace lately..so I will take it with a grain of salt.

In other news..Disgraced Rep Bob Ney is getting out of jail 13 months early. If that was you or I..oh..nevermind.

Tom Hayden has a good read up at The Nation. I am partial to Tom Hayden and his pov ;)

H/T to Konagod, India will have a tv show that stars a transgender addressing issues that affect the transgender community in India. Gee, the U.S. wouldn't have the balls to put that up on a national network. She goes by Rose now. Good luck m'dear..give em hell.

Just got back from the Docs. Lots of gnashing of teeth and a sort of 'come to Jesus' meeting with my orthopedic surgeon. He is finally putting in a request to get a surgery consult. Bout fucking time asshole.

The picture is of one of the Protests held in my humble burg. I just wanted a little reminder of what is one of my major goals. And its one, two, three..what are fighting for? ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.