Mar 31, 2008

The Boo birds were active last night..

My favorite time of the year is here..BASEBALL!!!!!

Now, I know many of you probably aren't big fans of professional sports. Well, I can only say..my condolences..its a wonderful diversion to the day to day hell we live as political bloggers..and citizens of these here United States. The Washington Nationals..aka the gNats..opened their season last night in their brand-spanking-new stadium. Guess who tossed out the first pitch..go ahead..guess..

Ok..It was Georgie boy..yes, our Idiot-in-Chief. And the sumbitch was booed like there was no tomorrow folks!

Warms the cockles of my little black heart don't ya know?

At least he didn't put a hex on the gNats..they won in the bottom of the ninth inning on a homer by Ryan Zimmerman. Damn, I knew I should of picked him up in one of those nine friggin leagues I am in. Damn it!

i just hope my Padres win tonight...I had enough bad news last week to last me the rest of the friggin year. Go PADRES!

We will now resume our normal political bitchfest m'dear reader :) A hug and a hat tip to Betmo for turning me on to Bush's boofest ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.