Mar 26, 2008

Hillary in bed with the Neocons? You betcha!


From Jet over at Bring it On! we get the following news today, complete with proof via the picture to the right:

Is there anybody this Ho won't schlep with? I don't know about you, but when somebody has it in for my family, does everything in their considerable power to destroy everything we've worked to achieve, does it publically and does it dirty, I would NOT be pals. I would not forget, and I damn sure wouldn't pander.

Of course, I'm not Hillary Clinton. The picture is priceless.

That’s Richard Mellon Scaife! Yesterday! Jeebus, I need a shower after looking at that. For those with short memories, Scaife was THE MAN orchestratin g the Clinton attacks. From Salon, 4/7/1998:
The man whom Time magazine, in its latest issue, calls “the ultimate patron” of the Clinton haters has been identified by Salon and the New York Observer as a key funder of the $2.4 million Arkansas Project, a four-year effort organized through the American Spectator magazine to discredit the president. Scaife foundation money, as Salon has reported, has also allegedly been used to pay key Whitewater witness David Hale and to help bankroll Paula Jones’ sexual harassment case against Clinton. — Salon

I am speechless..totally and completely speechless..read the rest of Jet's writeup at BIO here. Evidently Hillary will do anything to win..including sleeping with the enemy. Disgusting. Carville needs to use his Judas line on Hillary..because this bullshit is outrageous! She has sold out the Democrats and her supporters.

Tags: , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.