Mar 20, 2008

Scooter Libby loses his license to practice law.

Finally the sumbitch pays some dues for his 'indiscretion'. From the FindLaw writeup:

The disbarment order from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia was issued Thursday. The appeals court said that when a lawyer "is convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude, disbarment is mandatory."

I wonder if ol' Scooter was actually going to practice law? I doubt it..somehow I see him becoming a lobbyist or on the board of a big corporation ala John Ashcroft and the big Dick Cheney.

The NYT has a writeup here..the ruling is here (pdf). WaPo gives us their take on it here and MSNBC tells us all about it here. The NYT writeup states Scooter didn't expect to keep his license any how..so I could still be right about his next career move...

As for his smirk..well, the last picture tells us why he is smirking I think..

Tags: , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.