Apr 22, 2008

I'm back!!!!!!!!!


I know..no one missed me, and life went on in spite of the fact that I was at the mercy of my yuppie sista from hell for five freaking days.

I got home just in time to watch the PA primary madness. Lawd knows this is important..to whom you say? Well, I was thinking ol Hill...

Then, I heard that even if she loses in PA..she ain't tossing in the towel. GAWD, what is it going to take???

I hope to get back in the thick of things quickly...I have over 800 news alert emails and I have no idea how many other types of emails to address.

I missed you all..all eight of my regular readers..your the reason I keep on bloggin..and I heart you all. Your thoughts are important to me, and your pov is spot on. I send you folks a big wet smooch..now I gotta wade through the mail and see what transpired whilst I was sloggin away for the woman that swears she is related to me.

If there is something critical I missed...please..feel free to enlighten me in the comments. :)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.