Apr 29, 2008

Jimmy Carter on Obama and the Middle East..

I know..plenty of folks think Carter was a one-hit wonder that didn't do squat. But I feel differently about him. I believe he is genuinely concerned about the world and the inherent problems.

Watch Jimmy, he talks turkey with Tweety about Obama, the campaign bullshit and about the middle-east and his contacts with the powers that be there. He is pushing his book about his mother Lillian...who was a strong and wonderful woman that many of us could aspire to. She was a Peace Corp worker in her later years, and lived in the poor side of town where Anglo faces were few and far between in her youth..god love her.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.