Apr 14, 2008

Kentucky Congressmen calls Obama: boy and a snake-oil salesman

The dipshit royale is U.S. Rep. Geoff Davis. What. A. WINGNUT..And...he's a Republican.

As if that wasn't obvious at this point. His money quote:

"I'm going to tell you something: That boy's finger does not need to be on the button,"

Then, if that wasn't bad enough, he compared Obama to a snakeoil salesman for his message of hope. Well, I guess hope is a far-fucking-out idea in this day and age. He of course apologized but the genie was out of the bottle..too late to push her back in Geoff.

Look at his picture below..he looks like a friggin weenie for the love of Buddha.

I hear the strains of banjo music in my head..every time I look at him. How about you?

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.