Apr 7, 2008

McCain calls wife a..well, he used the 'c' word

RawStory has an interesting article up about Weathervane McCain's ability to come unglued at inopportune times and even on people he espouses to love and cherish. In this case, he got highly peeved at Cindy, his wife. This excerpt is from a soon to be published book by Cliff Schecter:

Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain's intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt." McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days.


I don't know about other women..but if my spouse..or anyone for that matter uses cunt when referring to me face to face or within earshot..they will either be walking funny for the next month or splayed out on the ground out cold. Call me a bitch if you must..but a cunt..nope...if you value your life you won't go there with me. The excuse that it was a long day doesn't cut it either..you old fucking fart..get used to it..Presidents get maybe 6 hours of sleep a night..if that. Unless your Georgie Bush of course.

Considering that Cindy has all the money in that marriage..I found it even more incredible. Because if it was me, he would be shining shoes for a living after that friggin tirade, in front of other people no less.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.